Monday, November 26, 2012

[Released] SQ - Ver_0.14

It's out - Seduction Quest Ver_0.14

Field of View


New Item - Potion of Vision



Effect: - Boost's your FoV



Almost had music ready to be added, but it's not quite finished.  Added trees, mountains (for cold areas), and some misc plants, shrubs.  Trees and mountains function like walls, blocking the FoV and preventing movement.  Did a bunch of polish on some things.  (two new animations @ startup)  And I went through and greyed out the buttons that aren't ready yet so there is no confusion.

I'm aware the FoV is a little buggy.  Some tiles that should be seen are not visible.  I will be looking into this for the next day or so.  Expect Ver 0.145 out in a few days with that fixed, music added, and an event/map log.

:)           

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be a lot of fun. Great idea, good luck as it goes forward! (I have been checking in regularly for updates since I heard about the game)

    ReplyDelete