Saturday, November 3, 2012

Event Text Color System

(edit2 - Added it to the code, it looks good, should release 0.125 by tonight!)



(edit - got the word wrap function working properly!  Now I need to insert it into the code and it should be good to go.)

  

Alright so here is the status update on Ver 0.125

I've run into some serious problems with word wrapping the text.  Here are some screen shots to show what I mean.



As you can see, the problem is that when the text surpasses one line, it wraps improperly.  The way I have the color system to color certain words makes this problem a little hard to solve.

I'm going to need a little more time to come up with my own word wrap code...  (which doesn't look too fun....)  Maybe another day or two, or maybe tonight.  One thing I'm worried about is that when I get it setup, that it will effect the order of other events.  (i.e. the one on the screenshots was just one event, if there are like 3, then even more chaos)

So that's just a quick updating on what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment